The Louvre Museum has 8.5 million visitors per year. This blog was viewed about 430,000 times in 2015. If it were an exhibit at the Louvre Museum, it would take about 18 days for that many people to see it.
The busiest day of the year was January 1st with 2,243 views.
In 2015, there were 2,194 new posts, growing the total archive of this blog to 6,475 posts.
How did they find you?
The top referring sites in 2015 were:
Where did they come from?
A total of 194 countries visited Harlequin Junkie.
Most visitors came from The United States. Canada & Australia were not far behind.
Who were they?
These were your 5 most active commenters:
Marcy, Tammy Y, Leanna H, Marcha and BN. Thanks for being an engaged reader at HJ! We <3 You!
Up for grabs today: Audio Books
Audio Book Bundle #1: Scarlet Nights by Jude Deveraux + The Rosie Project by Graeme Simsion
Audio Book Bundle #2: Days of Gold by Jude Deveraux + Beautiful Bastard by Christina Lauren
Audio Book Bundle #3: Heart wishes by Jude Deveraux + Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire
Audio Book Bundle #4: Lothaire by Kresley Cole + Right Kind of Wrong by Chelsea Fine
Audio Book Bundle #5: Perfect Kind of Trouble by Chelsea Fine + Right Kind of Wrong by Chelsea Fine. – 3 Winners
Audio Book Bundle #6: The Edge of Always by J.A. Redmerski + Song of the Fireflies by J.A. Redmerski – 2 Winners
Audio Book Bundle #7: The Temptation of Lila and Ethan by Jessica Sorensen + The Destiny of Violet & Luke by Jessica Sorensen.
*Audio books can only be shipped to a US mailing address. International winners will receive $10 Amazon GC in lieu of Audio books.
To enter Giveaway: Please complete the Rafflecopter form and Post a comment: Now for something fun… How about a game of 2 Truths and a Lie:
Can you pick out the lies from the list below? 😉
*Note: Opt-Outs do not qualify. You’ve got to at-least give it a try.
A few of us Junkies have shared 2 Truths and a Lie, let’s see if you can pick out the lies.
- My hubby and I started dating after attending a class together in high school.
- I’m not a big fan of reading Fantasy novels
- My work name tag was used in a scene (that was later cut) for Stephen King’s movie Thinner
- My favorite spot to read is in a field of flowers, leaning on a tree.
- My hubby and I have more dates to sports games than anywhere else.
- I’ve lived overseas and in over 5 states.
- I watch a number of crime dramas, and my favorite is NCIS: Los Angeles.
- My favorite amusement park ride is Dreamworld’s Giant Drop.
- Having a book published is number one on my bucket list.
- I once eat an entire 84 piece bag of Reese Cups in 2 minutes.
- I am a train engineer.
- I love Country Music.
- I’m a dual citizen, have lived in 3 countries and can speak 5 languages.
- I met my husband on spring break in Puerto Rico.
- I was a passenger on a Delta flight that blew an engine during takeoff and caught fire mid air.