Harlequin Junkie Reader Appreciation EXTRAVAGANZA
#Giveaway Day 1
Are you on HJ’s NAUGHTY list?
The holiday season is a Prefect time for Celebrating and Giving.
We love our READERS!
We are Celebrating your support and readership of Harlequin Junkie blog with 17 days of Awesome #Giveaways!
From Naughty to Nice and Everything in between….
Starting Dec 15th be sure to stop by everyday until Dec 31 for a chance to win: Boxes of print books, Kindle Paperwhite, BookStore Gift Cards, Audio books, Christmas ornament, Custom Apron, T-Shirts and lotsa Swag!
Day 1 #Giveaway:
Up for grabs today, 2 AWESOME Box-O-Books courtesy of Harlequin Books!
Box-0-Books#1: Print copies of the titles listed below:
1. Christmas With a Billionaire by Maisey Yates, Carol Mortimer, and Joss Wood
2. Candlelight Christmas by Susan Wiggs
3. The Lodge on Holly Road by Sheila Roberts
4. The Christmas Wedding Ring by Susan Mallery
5. Christmas on 4th Street by Susan Mallery
6. A Beaumont Christmas Wedding by Susan M. Anderson
7. In Your Dreams by Kristan Higgins
8. Snow Angel Cove by RaeAnne Thayne
9. Christmas with a SEAL by Tawny Weber
10. Maybe This Christmas by Sarah Morgan
11. The Heart of Christmas by Brenda Novak
12. A Seaside Christmas by Sherryl Woods
Box-0-Books#2: Print copies of the titles listed below:
* Christmas with the Billionaire
* Maybe this Christmas by Sarah Morgan
* Snow Angel Cove by RaeAnne Thayne
* The Heart of Christmas by Brenda Novak
* The Lodge on Holly Road by Sheila Roberts
* One copy of Her Holiday Man by Shannon Stacey in the digital format of your choice
* One package of ornament charms
* One box of Harlequin-themed gift tags
To enter Giveaway: Please complete the Rafflecopter form and Post a comment to this Q: Your favorite Harlequin book, one you would recommend we all read. Tell us why? 🙂
** Today’s giveaway is open to readers in US & Canada**.
International Readers: Not to worry, We have quite a few international giveaways included during Reader Appreciation EXTRAVAGANZA celebration so be sure to check the post for details.
Harlequin is one of the world’s leading publishers of books for women. The Toronto-based company publishes more than 110 titles a month in 34 languages in 110 international markets on six continents. These books are written by over 1,300 talented authors worldwide, offering women a broad range of reading from bestseller fi ction to romance, from young adult novels to nonfi ction, from African-American novels to inspirational romance, and more. With half of its books sold overseas and a tremendous 95% outside Canadait is both the country’s most successful publisher and one of its most international businesses.