Hi Alissa and welcome to HJ! We’re so excited to chat with you about your new release, Her Mistletoe Cowboy!
Corporate analyst, Ivy Bishop, intends spending Christmas holed up in an isolated Montana ranch house with only an abandoned puppy for company. When the festive season ends her broken heart might just have had just enough time to heal.
Ex-rodeo rider, Rhett Dixon, has put his playing days behind him. He has something to prove. Despite being the first son in three generations of ranchers, he is determined to succeed in ranching on his own merits.
But when Rhett’s new neighbor proves to be far-too-pretty and far-too-compassionate, his single-minded focus deserts him. And the more time Ivy spends with the workaholic, blue-eyed cowboy next door the more she realizes her heart isn’t actually broken – yet.
Fun facts about Her Mistletoe Cowboy:
• My own Mistletoe Cowboy has learned to accept the annual Christmas invasion of golden reindeers. From October, my youngest daughter starts asking to get the reindeers and Christmas decorations out.
• It is a family tradition to do a Christmas baking cookathon and my kids can’t wait to try some of the new recipes I found while researching Her Mistletoe Cowboy.
• I once lived on a Scottish Christmas Tree farm in a rambling old historic house.
• Christmas in Australia has no snow and the day will be spent keeping cool in the pool.
Favorite Lines from Her Mistletoe Cowboy:
1) His visitor was female.
His breath expelled in a dense, white cloud.
She was also … beautiful. Knock the wind from your chest beautiful.
2) Dimples etched Rhett’s lean cheeks. The blue of his eyes reassured her no matter how much winter dulled the sky it would one day be summer.
Thanks for blogging at HJ!
Giveaway: $5 Starbucks Giftcard and e-copy of Her Mistletoe Cowboy
To enter Giveaway: Please complete the Rafflecopter form and Post a comment to this Q: In Her Mistletoe Cowboy the heroine, Ivy, bakes many Christmas goodies. What is your favourite Christmas treat?
Meet the Author:
When not writing Alissa Callen plays traffic controller to four children, three dogs, two horses and one renegade cow who really does believe the grass is greener on the other side of the fence. After a childhood spent chasing sheep on the family farm, she has always been drawn to remote areas and small towns, even when residing overseas. Once a teacher and a counsellor, she remains interested in the life journeys people take. Her books are characteristically heart-warming, emotional and character driven. She currently lives on a small slice of rural Australia
Buy link: Her Mistletoe Cowboy – http://amzn.to/1uyqclk