HER HOMETOWN SEAL
When Daisy Donovan roars into town on the back of John “Squint” Mathison’s motorcycle, the people of Bridesmaids Creek start buzzing like bees in mating season! The former bad girl is finally home where she belongs, ready to win over her Texas town—and the hunky former SEAL who is the father of her soon-to-be baby boys.
Although he just had the most passionate time of his life with the woman he adores, John’s after a prize he thought couldn’t be his. He never had a real home, growing up in a family who traveled from rodeo to rodeo. But now he’s determined to show Daisy that he’s ready to settle down and be the new favorite son of Bridesmaids Creek—by getting Daisy to the altar before their triplets are born!
Perfect Nacho Bites, to enjoy alongside The Cowboy SEAL’s Triplets!
- 2 bags of tortilla chips
- 1 can (32-ounces) refried beans
- 8 ounces sharp Cheddar cheese, grated
- 8 ounces Monterey Jack cheese, grated
- 1 jar of sliced jalapenos
- cherry tomatoes, sliced thin
- green onions, sliced thin
- sour cream, to taste
- salsa, to taste
- Preheat oven to broil setting.
- Spread a thin layer of refried beans on each chip and place onto a baking sheet lined with foil.
- Sprinkle generously with cheese, and top each chip with a sliced jalapeno.
- Place on the middle rack of the oven and broil until edges are slightly browned and cheese is bubbly, about 1 – 2 minutes.
- Remove from oven and top with sliced tomatoes and green onions. Serve with salsa and sour cream
Giveaway: Print copy of The Cowboy SEAL’s Triplets (Bridesmaids Creek)
To enter Giveaway: Please complete the Rafflecopter form and Post a comment to this Q: What is your favorite treat / snack to enjoy alongside a book?
Meet the Author:
USA Today Bestselling and award-winning author Tina Leonard has sold 3 million copies of her books. She has made the USA Today Bestseller, Waldenbooks, Bookscan, and Ingrambook lists, and has written and contracted for over seventy books and special projects. Her work has been published by Harlequin, Samhain Publishing, London Bridge, and Random House Loveswept. Leonard is known for her fun sense of humor, endearing communities, snappy dialogue, and memorable characters. Visit www.tinaleonard.com, www.facebook.com/authortinaleonard, or www.twitter.com/Tina_Leonard for upcoming information on release dates and exciting new projects.