Hi Adrianne and welcome to HJ! We’re so excited to chat with you about Decadent!
Contractor Wade Reynolds is having a tough year. His cherry farm went bust, and his construction clients threaten to unhinge what’s left of his sanity. But Wade’s passion for life heats up when he’s hired to remodel a new storefront next to Big Sky Pie -and he falls for the red-hot, bad girl who’s setting up her catering shop there.
Fresh off her own divorce, Roxy isn’t looking for another relationship, just a spontaneous fling or three. Her contractor Wade looks as delicious as her specialty confections, but he’s way too buttoned-up for a casual affair. Yet there’s an ultra-sexy strength about him Roxy can’t resist. What that man clearly needs is something decadent-like her…
What Holiday Desserts would Big Sky Pie recommend?
Well, you know they are all going to be pie, right? After all, pie is such a favorite holiday dessert. At least in my family.
1. Mint Chocolate Cream Pie ~ A dollop of peppermint schnapps added to a decadent chocolate cream pie is bound to put smiles on every holiday face.
2. Bourbon Pecan Pie ~ Why not give a traditional holiday favorite that little decadent kick?
3. Cranberry, Dutch Apple Pie ~ A sweet treat made even more decadent with the mating of these two flavors.
4. Eggnog Pie ~ A reliable standby for those who prefer their decadent dessert to be a tad less rich.
5. Raspberry Ribbon Pie ~ An cheery, red and white, layered dessert with eye appeal and decadent taste. Perfect for that special holiday dinner party.
Thanks for blogging at HJ!
Giveaway: 2 Print copies of DECADENT (Big Sky Pie Series #4) by Adrianne Lee
To enter Giveaway: Please complete the Rafflecopter form and post a comment to this Q: If you were ordering a Pie from the selection above which one would you choose?
Meet the Author:
Adrianne Lee lives with her husband of many, many years on the beautiful Olympic Peninsula in Washington State in a pole barn building her husband transformed into an upstairs apartment with a shop below for his hot rods. Adrianne creates her stories on her laptop, in her recliner with her adopted cat, Spooky, curled between her calves, snoozing. Over thirty years of summer vacationing in the Flat Head Lake area near Kalispell and Glacier Park has given her a love for all things Montana.