Spotlights options @ HJ
HJ’s ask for all Spotlights is – Original Content + an exclusive Giveaway to accompany the post.
- Author Spotlight Q&A: Includes 5/8 Questions about the book / Characters.
- Guest Post + Excerpt: Guest post should about 500-600 characters. Topics to choose from ( Inspiration behind the story & characters; Top 5 scenes with mini experts, Author’s choice of top)
- Exclusive Excerpt + Giveaways: Excerpt should be about 500-600 words “exclusive content” that has not yet been published on other social Media platforms.
- *NEW* Instagram REEL Spotlight (Limited Spots): Features a 30-60 second Reel Video on HJ’s Instagram spotlighting the book. For this feature, you will need to provide a Print copy of the book if accepted (Additional Sway is always welcome) Examples here: https://www.instagram.com/harlequinjunkie/reels/
- *NEW* Instagram IGTV Spotlight (Limited Spots): Features a Pre-recorded video by Author (Max 4 Mins long) on HJ’s Instagram. Must include a Giveaway. Examples here: https://www.instagram.com/harlequinjunkie/channel/
– All spotlight post on the Blog will feature a section for Author bio, social media links, book covers, buy links, Short Expert (400-500 w) + A Questions for the readers.
– If you are using an image(s) other than book covers within your post you must own the rights to the image(s).
While HJ will consider all spotlight request received, due to limited availability and time constraints we cannot commit to all request being accepted. For the best chance at securing a spotlight date be sure to book 6-8 weeks ahead of your release date.
Please reserve a spotlight date using the form below. Q&A link will be sent out 3-4 weeks prior to scheduled date and are due for submission a week before your scheduled date.
HJ is happy to participate in blog tours; our only request is that any Interview Q&A, Guest post or Excerpts provided to HJ be an “original” post not previously published. Tour Stops at HJ must include a giveaway exclusive to HJ in addition to any tour wide giveaways you might have.